Tuesday 24 June 2008

THEFT AND SHARING OF MY PTU KITS

I am completey disgusted !!

I am in a yahoo group that I joined last week. After seeing them share ptu tubes among other things instead of leaving I have been watching and reporting to the correct ptu companys

But I can not believe that I have just been sent my own ptu kit All American Kit

These people have no respect ...I know the addy of who shared but cannot give it out and name and shame doe to the fact of defimation of charcter which is pathetic ...People can continue to steal and share ptu items and get away with it yet we cannot name and shame !!

I really dont know what else to say I am not the first nor will I be the last I am so angry beyond

belief...I am no accussing any of my loyal customers anybody reading this.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!

No comments: