Wednesday 6 August 2008

Sneaking in with new products lol

Well I am a cheeky mare and have popped round to kerrys down the road so I can bring you my 2 latest products
This grab bag is jam packed full of new products
for your scrapping needs
Tagger size kit, 300 dpi, somethings in png format others are in psd format layerd for your ease to colorise There is 10 brand new never released before items to make great tagger sized kits enjoy !

This great blue kit is available in full size 12 by 12 300 dpi for only $3
and in taggers size for only $2.00
It contains 10 papers and 20 elements including frames bows and flowers
the preview doesnt do it any justice as its so small
you can get these great products here
Will try pop online when I can its doing my head in not being able to just log on when ive finished somthing lol

No comments: